Customize your site
Adding Analytics to your Super sites
Super Analytics is privacy-friendly, requires no setup, and is fully integrated. Access a comprehensive dashboard that helps you track and analyze your website traffic, which is crucial for optimizing content and making data-driven decisions.
How to get started with Analytics
To enable Super Analytics on your site, simply click the "Enable Analytics" button. No complicated setup or configuration is required.
- Log in to Super
- Open your site and go into the new Analytics page in the sidebar
- Enable Analytics and confirm the payment
Once you enable analytics, Super will start collecting data about your site and site traffic.
Analytics for insights and peace of mind
Privacy-focused analytics are important for you as a website owner and your site visitors. By using analytics tools that prioritize privacy, you can provide a better user experience for your visitors by ensuring their personal data is not compromised. This can increase trust and loyalty from visitors, leading to increased traffic and revenue.
In addition, by respecting the privacy of your visitors, you can demonstrate a commitment to ethical business practices and differentiate yourself from competitors who may not prioritize privacy.
Here are the metrics you'll have access to:
- Unique Visitors: The total amount of unique users that have viewed your site. This helps you understand how many people are visiting your site, giving you an idea of your site's reach and popularity.
- Total Sessions: A session represents a collection of sequential page views with at least 30 minutes of inactivity between each view. This metric helps you understand how often your site is being accessed, providing insight into the overall engagement of your audience.
- Total Views: The total amount of individual pages viewed on your site. This metric gives you insight into which pages are most viewed, helping you optimize your site's content.
- Bounce Rate: The percentage of unique visitors who leave your site after interacting with only one page on your site. This metric helps you understand how engaging your site is to visitors. A high bounce rate may indicate that visitors are not finding your site useful or interesting.
- Duration: The average time spent on your site. This metric gives you insight into how engaging your site is to visitors. The longer visitors spend on your site, the more likely they find it useful or interesting.
- Views per Visit: The average amount of pages viewed per user visit, including multiple views of the same page. This metric helps you understand how much of your site visitors are engaging with, and can help you optimize your site's navigation and content.
- Sources: This is the origin or channel through which a visitor arrives at your website, such as social media, search engines, direct traffic, or email campaigns. This metric helps you understand where your traffic is coming from, allowing you to optimize your marketing efforts.
- Referrer: This is the specific web page a visitor was on before navigating to your website. This metric helps you understand which external sources drive traffic to your site, allowing you to optimize your marketing efforts.
- Outbound Link Clicks: These are the links on your site that lead visitors away from your website to a different domain. This metric helps you understand which links are the most popular, allowing you to optimize your site's content and external links.
- Pages: These are the pages on your site that receive traffic. This metric helps you understand which pages are the most popular, allowing you to optimize your site's content and navigation.
- Country / City: The countries and cities from which visitors are viewing your website. This metric helps you understand the geographic reach of your site, allowing you to optimize your marketing efforts and tailor your content to specific regions.
- Device / OS: The devices and operating systems that visitors are using to view your website. This metric helps you understand the technical capabilities of your audience, allowing you to optimize your site's design and functionality.
- Browser: The browsers that visitors are using to view your website. This metric helps you understand the technical capabilities of your audience, allowing you to optimize your site's design and functionality.
- Date & Time Heat-Map: See what days and times receive the most traffic. This metric helps you understand when your site is the most popular, allowing you to optimize your marketing efforts and schedule content updates for optimal engagement.
Pricing to suit you as you scale
Super Analytics starts at just $10p/m for 10,000 page views and you can enable it on as many sites as you want for no extra cost! Pricing tiers are based on the combined page views of all your analytics enabled websites. When you reach a higher tier, your billing will automatically adjust. Pricing based on page views can seem daunting but most sites fit within Tier 1 ($10/m).